List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
26 February 2021
25 February 2021
24 February 2021
23 February 2021
21 February 2021
- DC-DC Step-Down ADJ. Power Module, XL4015, 4-38V, 5A, 96%
- 5A High Power, High Efficiency， Low Ripple module， with power indicator and heat sink Features: Module type: Non-isolated Buck Module (BUCK) Input voltage: 4-38V (Please try not to exceed 38V as in...
- Chao 2018-10-15 09:26:53
- ESP8266-DevKitC Mini Development Board, ESP8266-DevKitC-02D-F
- ESP8266-DevKitC is a small-sized ESP8266-based development board produced by Espressif. All of the I/O pins of the module are broken out to the female pin headers on both sides of the board for eas...
- Chao 2018-10-14 09:52:21
- EY-40 Wireless Transceiver Module, JDY-40, Replace NRF24L01
- Based on BEKEN BE2461 IC solution. Low Power, use two AAA battery can work at least a year if only using digital TTL switching functions. Multiple mode supported, save the need of extra MCUs: Trans...
- Chao 2018-10-14 08:48:53
- 5PCs CH34x USB-TTL UART ICs R2 [WCH]
- CH340E – TSSOP-10 (Notice pitch is 0.5mm), only need two external parts for USB to UART communication, no need crystal, ultra small size, tested stable speed (150000 for flashing esp8266)...
- Chao 2018-10-12 17:02:38
- Distance Rough Test NRF24duino and Loarduino Board (Updating)
- We have tried first round of test, very very simple setup, to just make sure all can work and what is the performance by default without any optimize. Setup of NRF24duino: A pair of module, both fl...
- Chao 2017-08-30 14:27:14
- Electrodragon boards and modules used in education
- We are pleased to inform that our boards and modules have been used during course “Internet of Things” at the WSB University in Wroclaw (Poland, UE). Students learned about the...
- Chao 2017-04-13 03:29:35
- ESP32 Information
- ESP3212 board based on ESP32 IC will be ready on around 20th, this is the date we asked from supplier ai-thinker, they said they are still debugging the board, date can not guarantee, maybe delay a...
- Chao 2016-09-06 02:46:26
- Liquid Flow Sensor, Turbine Meter wiring with ESP8266
- Thanks to customer Mark, here is wiring diagram of the flow sensor/meter with esp8266, the key point is needing a 555 timer chip as a Schmitt trigger. Also the VCC voltage of flow sensor is 5V, and...
- Chao 2016-03-30 07:49:02