(Redirected from PN532)Jump to navigation Jump to search
PN532 NFC/RFID card read development board
- Phone to NFC module - The basic communication stamp with Andriod Phone (NFC supported) is finished. Currently we could put an URL to Android phone and let it visit a webpage.
- P2P communication Module to Module - Two peer PN532 modules could communicate with each other wirelessly.
- Module to RFID card - As basic function, this module could read and write RFID card. Various cards could be supported.
Supported cards type:
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
- ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
This category currently contains no pages or media.