(Redirected from RPI Media)
- Install Kodi
apt-get install kodi
Media system OS
- Flash image, if need SSH, create extra empty file just named it "ssh" in boot root folder
- No need screen, it is headless
- wifi -> No need extra setup, plug wifi dongle before boot, you will be able to find Volumio wifi hotspot, connect with password "volumio2"
- config -> Open webpage 192.168.211.1 or via http://volumio.local, later will get dhcp IP address, config wireless network, configuration will be saved at nano /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
- source -> for internal storage, file should be save at /data/INTERNAL/, need reboot after copy
- source -> for usb, not yet figure out how to use it
- source -> web radio can directly play in web radio folder
- setup -> for PCM5122 I2S board, please select HIFIberry DAC PLUS in both output device, and DAC Model
- setup -> DSD play keep direct. mixer use hardware.
This category currently contains no pages or media.