[Retired]8051/AVR MCU Min-Dev. Board R1
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
Classical 8051 minimum development board, get rid off the soldering troubles
- Good PCB technology, reasonable layout, stable performance
- Standard ISP download port, for online programming.
- Built-in crystal oscillator(11.0592M ) circuit, reset circuit, power indicator
- All the pins of chips are brought out which are used to expand more functions.
- Support chips: STC89C52 STC12C5A60S2 STC11/10x series AT89S52, ATmega 16L, and all DIP-compatible AT89S chips
- One power switch for experiments
- DC-005 Jack (5.5*2.1)
- Two extra channels of external power (VCC and GND)
- Components are located inside in order to minimal the size
alirahman9316 (verified owner) –
This development is NOT ATMega16L pin compatible. While the schematic is accurate, the product description is misleading. Wasted money by purchasing it after just reading the description.