25PCs 74HC595 – 8-Bit Shift Register
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
Simple shift register IC. Clock in data and latch it to free up IO pins on your micro.
- 8-Bit Serial-In, Parallel-Out Shift
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Can Drive Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 13 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Shift Register Has Direct Clear
- bildr blog – 74HC595
- Check out this tutorial on how to use this product with the 7 Segment LED and Arduino.
Great price, and the ICs work perfectly. Thanks!
Bessière (verified owner) –
You need to have theme, you can drive rgb led with shiftpwm, drive nixie tube and only with 2 pin on arduino