Micro USB Power cable 2A w/Switch (for Raspberr Pi)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
It’s very inconvenient to remove off the USB power cable from raspberry pi, it also damages the main board of Raspberry pi. This cable can protect the USB jack, and your RPI board.
It can also used for your any other digital devices, for example, it can be power off when your charge your phone.
- Specifications: USB A / M + button switch + Micro USB 5P / M
- Wire Specifications: Support 2A current
- Length: 1.5 m
- Product requirements: meet the ROHS requirements
- Range: USB power output can switch power supply, do not pull wire
- Note: This line can not be used as a data line, only as a power cord!