- Support car: Vehicle after 2008 are applicable, before year 2008 please double check to make sure your cart support OBD-II ECU protocol (Electronic control unit)
- Interface: Bluetooth
- Plug to use, low power consumption, rapid data retrieve.
- Turn on/off the module by switch
- Blutooth password: 0000/1234/6789
- Support language:English ,Czench ,Danish,Genman,Spanish,French,Croatian,
- Support Version: V2.1
- All the apple iphone series app can not support this product, since the version of apple app is too high for it.
- Pairing the item by bluetooth, password 1234
- All the standard OBDII software can be used for this item:
- For general usage, download a phone APP called “torgue”, this software have simplified interface for data showing, but also comprehensive data info, please try this yourself.
- On PC end, you can find software like SCANMASTER、PCMSCAN to use.
- LEDs: red – power, blue – bluetooth status, yellow – ECU status
- Voltage: 12V
- Note 1: ELM327 is based car computer protocol for detecting an engine condition detector, you can detect protocol support, no comprehensive lists the list of available models, can only detect the engine system, reading clear code read data stream functions!
- Note 2: Not all models can be properly read to consumption data, due to the different models, the case of some models of fuel consumption data can not be read will appear, please know! Do not read in automobile fuel economy information as a return reason!
- Note 3:! Simple function is not suitable for professional car repair workshop use if unable to determine whether the use of models, carefully shot! Products will be tested before shipment, if the issues do not support the model agreement, the resulting return shipping by the buyer.
- 1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
- 2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
- 3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
- 4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
- 5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
- 6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- 7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- 8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- 9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- A.SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
- B.USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
- C.USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- 1pc x WIFI ELM327 OBD2 Scanner
- 1pc x CD Drive