- 1. This product is light and handy in appearance, small in size and easy to install.
- 2.The impeller is inlaid with stainless steel beads, which is always wear-resistant.
- 3. The sealing ring adopts an upper and lower force structure and never leaks.
- 4. The Hall element is imported from Germany and is encapsulated with potting glue to prevent water ingress and never age.
- 5. All raw materials are in line with ROSH testing standards
The water flow sensor is mainly composed of a plastic valve body, a water flow rotor assembly and a Hall sensor.
It is installed at the water inlet end of the water heater to detect the water flow rate. When the water passes through the water flow rotor assembly, the magnetic rotor rotates and the speed changes with the flow rate. The Hall sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal and feeds it back to the controller. The device judges the size of the water flow and regulates it.
- Red = +5V
- Black = Ground
- Yellow = flow-meter
- Green = temperature
- Seperated Red + Blue = TDS
- 1. The lowest rated working voltage DC3.5V-18V/7-24V
- 2. Maximum working current 15 mA (DC 5V)
- 3. Operating voltage range DC 5～18 V
- 4. Load capacity ≤10 mA (DC 5V)
- 5. Operating temperature range ≤80℃
- 6. Operating humidity range 35%～90%RH (no frosting state)
- 7. Allowable pressure withstand water pressure below 1.0Mpa
- 8. Storage temperature -25～+80℃
- 9. Storage humidity 25%～95%RH
- 1. Output pulse high level> DC 4.5 V (input voltage DC 5 V)
- 2. Output pulse low level <DC 0.5 V (input voltage DC 5 V)
- 3. Accuracy (flow rate-pulse output) 0.5～6L/min±3%
- 4. Output pulse duty cycle 50±10%
- 5. Output rise time 0.04μS
- 6. Output fall time 0.18μS
- 7. Flow-pulse characteristics Horizontal test pulse frequency (Hz)=[ 15*Q]±3% (horizontal test) (Q is flow rate L/min)
- 8. Impact resistance The product is well packaged, and it falls freely from a height of 50cm in the X, Y, and Z directions to the surface of the concrete without exception, and the accuracy changes within 5%.
- 9. Insulation resistance The insulation resistance between the Hall sensor and the copper valve body is more than 100MΩ. (DC500V)
- 10. Heat resistance Put it in an environment of 80±3℃ for 48h, return to normal temperature for 1-2h without abnormality, and the parts have no cracks, slack, expansion, deformation, etc., and the accuracy changes within 10%.
- 11. Cold resistance Put it in an environment of -20±3℃ for 48h, return to normal temperature for 1-2h without abnormality, and the parts have no cracks, relaxation, expansion, deformation, etc., and the accuracy changes within 10%.
- 12. Humidity resistance After being placed in an environment of 40±2℃ and relative humidity of 90%～95%RH for 72h, the insulation resistance shall be more than 1MΩ.
- 13. Pull-out strength Apply a 10N pulling force on the lead wire for 1 minute, without loosening or breaking, and no change in performance.
- 14. Durability At room temperature, 0.1 MPa water pressure is introduced from the water inlet, with 1S on and 0.5S off as a cycle. There is no abnormality in the test 300,000 times.