Jump to navigation Jump to search
- All of our boards already had arduino bootloader
- The board has no crystal, not need
- Install larduino HSP from here our github folder in the link below, to get support in arduino IDE, install guide refer to "Install.txt":
- The current method:
Unzip Larduino_HSP_v3.6x.rar Copy [sketches], [hardware] and [libraries] directories to arduino's sketchbook direcotry Restart Arduino, you will see new board from [Tools]->[Border] menu.
Select use Pre-set Folder
- Git clone our arduino project here - https://github.com/Edragon/Arduino.git
- Point the arduino project folder to sub-folder LGT
- You can find relevant examples, libraries and boards in setup
- See GIF setup guide
- can use FTDI FT232 RL or PC2102 as usual arduino
- Or Board LGT8F328P-LQFP-miniEVB
- Choose board larduino-core w/LGT8F328D, the rest is the same as use arduino pro mini.
- Detail guide please see here.
Current Known Issus
- LGT8F328P use shared EEPROM from flash, normal EEPROM sketch config may not work