Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chips LGT8F08/88/328 (AVR Compatible)
- LGT8F328P - TQFP32 (LGT8F328D)
- LGT8F328P - TQFP48
- LGT8F328P - SSOP20
8F328 Board Features
- 8F328P-U MCU used by the LGT8F328P, is a Atmel MEGA328P compatible chip.
- 8F328D architecture design is relatively new, peripheral functions far stronger than Atmel MEGA328. Especially the program encryption ability is far more than MEGA328.
- 8F328D can use 3V3 and 5V power supply running at 16M frequency, excellent level compatibility.
- Built-in high-precision RC, no external crystal can be stable operation.
- Less peripheral parts, circuit design is simple.
- 12-bit ADC (analog-to-digital conversion)
- On board DAC
- Owned GUID (unique ID) can be used for chip program encryption
- Built-in internal 1.024V / 2.048V / 4.096V ± 1% calibratable reference voltage source
The feature compare
|Internal reference resoltuion||±0.5%||±1.5%|
|PWM dead zone control||Yes||-|
|High current push - pull PWM||Yes||-|
|Computing Accelerator (DSC)||Yes||-|
|Stacking expansion system||Yes||-|
- All of our boards already had arduino bootloader
- The board has no crystal, not need
- Install larduino HSP from here our github folder in the link below, to get support in arduino IDE, install guide refer to "Install.txt":
- The current method:
Unzip Larduino_HSP_v3.6x.rar Copy [sketches], [hardware] and [libraries] directories to arduino's sketchbook direcotry Restart Arduino, you will see new board from [Tools]->[Border] menu.
Select use Pre-set Folder
- Git clone our arduino project here - https://github.com/Edragon/Arduino.git
- Point the arduino project folder to sub-folder LGT
- You can find relevant examples, libraries and boards in setup
- See GIF setup guide
- can use FTDI FT232 RL or PC2102 as usual arduino
- Or Board LGT8F328P-LQFP-miniEVB
- Choose board larduino-core w/LGT8F328D, the rest is the same as use arduino pro mini.
- Detail guide please see here.
Current Known Issus
- LGT8F328P use shared EEPROM from flash, normal EEPROM sketch config may not work