RDA5856 - Bluetooth
QE32 - QFN32, L / LE - QFN48, TE - TSSOP24 / MSOP24, T28E - TSSOP28
- Bluetooth v4.2, support BR/EDR and BLE
- Integrated broadcast FM tuner
- VoC DSP core @104MHz
- 16 bits voice ADC
- 16 bits stereo DAC
- Support mp3/sbc/wma/aac/m4a/wav/ts/amr
- AT commands
- Interface: USB 2.0 OTG, UART interface, 1 SD controller, I2C master, General Purpose I/Os
Installation Guide for SDK
- First install jre-7u80-windows-i586.exe
- unzip IDE and replace eclipse folder by eclipse-cpp-mars-rda-iot-1.1.rar
- Tool lists
Production tool -> ProductTool_8.03.05.rar; Audio tool -> audio_tool_v2.0.6.rar; download tool -> coolwatcher_20170120.zip
Use with Baidu DuerOS
- Currently only Chinese available as commands, but english and more can be supported later
- RDA5981 should flashed a fimrware -> dual_console.bin
- Also need SD card, and put files in sd card for dueros -> can_not_conn.mp3、cloud_connectde.mp3、cloud_disconnected.mp3、profile
- Bluetooth 5856 already had factory pre-flashed firmware, no need flash anymore -> 5856Q32_codec_hf200u_release_flash.lod
- Send commands to setup wifi -> AT+WSCONN, e.g. AT+WSCONN=0, xxx, yyy -> return OK, in which xxx, yyy should be SSID and password
- start duerOS -> AT+DUSTART, or AT+DUSTOP
- AT+DUREC=1 to record, more infor refer to AT commands page.
- Internal module design can refer to UNO91H board design
- Buttons default function record, pause/play/ prev, next, vol+, vol-, but also support define by secondary development.
- Support play voice via earphone
- Support line_in from phone or PC to play music.
All install in virtual machine ..
- Install Java
- Download RDA BT Pre-build Eclipse, notice a update just replace it.
- Import new -> RDA project
- Set project COM port, baudrate
- Set project property -> current chip IC is 5856TF SSOP24
- Build image and flash
- use coolwatcher
- Should use stable version 3.3 or 3.4, latest version have bug, for example, can not use "RDA tools" in eclipse