Jump to navigation Jump to search
ST-LINK + ST Utility
- Moved to this page DAPLink
The embedded bootloader mode is used to reprogram the Flash memory using one of the following serial interfaces:
- SWD Default
- USART1 (PA9/PA10)
- USART3 (PB10/11 and PC10/11)
- CAN2 (PB5/13)
- USB OTG FS (PA11/12) in Device mode (DFU: device firmware upgrade).
DFU USB OTG
- Listed supported device in ST documents AN3156
- Download DfuSe USB device firmware upgrade (DFU) software
- Install the drive in installation folder -C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\Software\DfuSe v3.0.5\Bin\Driver or here File:STM-Bootloader-Driver.zip
- Testing firmware for USB-CAN here.
- Open the DFU tool to upload firmware to internal flash, see left animation.
- BOOT0 should be pull to high, foce chip into system memory
- Flash loader demostrator from official ST = Flasher