[Retired] SIM900 GPRS GSM Arduino Shield Four Bands Worldwide
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The GPRS Shield is based on SIM900 module from SIMCOM and compatible with Aduino and its clones. The GPRS Shield provides you a way to communicate using the GSM cell phone network. The shield allows you to achieve SMS, MMS, GPRS and Audio via UART by sending AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands). The shield also has the 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM900 module(They are all 2V8 logic) present onboard.
SIM900 Arduino Shield connect to arduino by using Serial port, you can choose connect sim900 to arduino hardware serial port, or using any two IO pins as software serial port to communication. This is can be done by changing the jumper.
- Quad-Band 850 / 900/ 1800 / 1900 MHz– would work on GSM networks in all countries across the world.
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850 / 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands– Standard Commands: GSM 07.07 & 07.05 | Enhanced Commands: SIMCOM AT Commands.
- Short Message Service– so that you can send small amounts of data over the network (ASCII or raw hexadecimal).
- Embedded TCP/UDP stack– allows you to upload data to a web server.
- Speaker and Headphone jacks
- Low power consumption– 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Industrial Temperature Range– -40°C to +85 °C
- Make sure your SIM card is unlocked.
- The product is provided as is without an insulating enclosure. Please observe ESD precautions specially in dry (low humidity) weather.
- The factory default setting for the GPRS Shield UART is 19200 bps 8-N-1. (Can be changed using AT commands).
- SIM900 GSM/GPRS Arduino extension board
- GSM antenna
- GSM antenna converter
More information will be sent by Email:
- Arduino library and demo code
- User Guide
- Sim900 module information, for example, AT commands list