DIP IC Holder Socket [Package, Footprint]
$0.60 – $2.10
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Product Enquiry
The DIP socket/holder for ICs, it allows the ICs to be removable from board.
- 8 Pins: For attiny 13a, 555 Timer, etc, one set is 15 pcs.
- 16 Pins: one set is 15 pcs.
- 20 Pins: one set is 15 pcs.
- 28 Pins: For atmega 168, etc, one set is 17 pcs.
- 40 Pins: For AT89C51, etc, one set is 12 pcs.
Note: please note the quantity of each purchase is different here.
samgompers (verified owner) –
good for the price. I don’t know if it would hold up to around 100+ plugs but if you will be plugging this often a more rugged socket is a better choice. I would like to ask for a 24pin .600″ spaced socket to be added for the arduino pro micro boards that are sold.
Bessière (verified owner) –
nice choice of dip holder, i use dip holder with every ic or optocoupler to prevent soldering
luismorais (verified owner) –
Very nice price – works as expected. Excellent fit for the AT328p
muunokhoi (verified owner) –
Fine sockets works great.