Mini PIR (Passive Infrared) Motion Sensor, HC-SR505
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
HC-SR505 small human body sensor module is based on infrared technology, automatic control products, high sensitivity, reliability, ultra-small size, ultra-low voltage mode of operation.
Widely used in various types of automatic induction electrical equipment, especially the battery-powered automatic control products.
Each purchase is for one module only.
- automatic induction: people into its sensing range is output high, people leave the sensor range is automatically delayed high, the output low.
- ultra-small size.
- repeatable trigger mode: that is, after the sensor output high level, in the delay period, if the body in its sensing range of activities, the output will remain high until the person left after the delay will be high Becomes low (the sensor module detects that every time the body moves, it automatically defers a delay period and takes the last active time as the starting point for the delay time).
- Wide operating voltage range: default operating voltage DC4.5V-20V.
- Micropower: quiescent current <50 uA, especially for automatic battery-powered automatic control products.
- output high signal: can be easily connected with the various types of circuits.
- human induction lamps
- human body induction toys
- Security products
- Industrial automation control
- automatic induction electrical equipment
- battery-powered automatic control
- Operating voltage range DC4.5-20V
- Quiescent current <60uA
- Level output high 3.3V / low 0V
- Trigger mode can be triggered repeatedly (default)
- Delay time default 8s + -30%
- Board dimensions 10 * 23mm
- Sensing angle <100 degrees taper angle
- Sensing distance within 3 meters
- Operating temperature -20- +80 degrees
- Inductive lens size Diameter: 10mm (default)