[Retired] PCB Copper Clad Board Etch Solution (Replace of Hydrogen Peroxide H2O2)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Main composite is something called Ammonium persulfate (or sodium persulfate/peroxydisulfate), with 5% salt or anhydrous cupric sulfate, not fully sure about it.
- No any bad smells that may have from Hydrogen Peroxide H2O2 and ferric trichloride
- The liquid will be slightly blue and almost transparent, a good lucking
- The etching process is fully under observing, you can fully control the timing and precision.
- There will no any dirty spot during cleaning.
- Week acid, no smell, high safety for prototyping!
- Easy to deal with the scrap.
- Mix with 1:4 powder:water ratio, you can etch 10*15cm single sided board 10 – 15 pcs
- One pack is 200g,
This product contains battery, will be only possible to be shipped by normal shipping service like Hongkong post, Belgium post, or similar, but not possible to be shipped by FedEx, DHL, UPS, read more on shipping.electrodragon.com.