[Retired]1.2G-Wireless Surveillance Mini Camera
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Brand New – In Factory Box.
- The worlds smallest wireless camera, measuring just 1.9cm x 1.9cm, and with a picture resolution of 640×480. This mini camcorder has a full color lens and can transmit video directly to your TV or VCR up to 300ft away. Annena is also small enough and almost can’t see.
- Takes a matter of minutes to setup, simply place the camera overlooking the location you wish to view. Plug the receiver into your TV, VCR, DVR or any other device with a video input. It can also be plugged into your computer with a video capture device.
- Its small enough to be hidden almost anywhere so it is ideal for use inside or as a baby monitor or a bird box camera.
- Camera can connect to a 9V battery or use the 9V wall-mounted plug to power up. Power up your camera firstly
- Install the antenna on to receiver, use 12V wall-mounted plug to power up, connect Video and Audio cable between receiver and your TV.
- Use the tune switcher to tune it until you see any pictures on your TV, now it’s done! Super easy!
- * if you use it with PC or laptop, you will need a Video/Audio to HDMI converter cable.
Features of Wireless Camera:
- Imaging Device: CMOS
- Resolution: PAL: 628×582
- TV system: PAL / NTSC
- Horizontal resolution: 380 TV lines
- Viewing Angle: 62 Degree
- Minimum illumination: 1.5 Lux / F1.5 & 0 Lux (IR ON)
- AGC: Automatic
- Wireless band: ISM 900MHz-1230MHz
- Transmit Power: 10mW
- IR Distance: 15M
- Wire Length: 1.5m
- Open Transmission Distance: 10-30M, Less than 10M in area with obstacles.
- Power Supply: 9V 500mA
Features of Receiver:
- Power Supply: AC-DC adapter (DC> 6V 800mA)
- Current: 400mA
- Power: Approx.3W
- Working temperature:-10C ~> 50C/-14F ~> 122F
- Storage temperature:-40C ~> 85C/-40F ~> 185F
- Humidity: 85% RH
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Band: ISM 900 MHz ~ 1230 MHz
- Center frequency: 480 MHz
- Antenna: 50 ohm F-Connector
- Receiver sensitivity: <-75dBm
- Wireless Color CMOS Camera
- Wireless Receiver
- Camera Power Adapter
- Receiver Power Adapter
Note: Use the 9V battery or adapter on the camera and 12V adapter on the receiver, otherwise it may not work correctly.