Resistance to Current Loop Coverter Transmitter
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Transfer the local resistance value to current value without any tranmission loss, based on current loop technology.
Based on current loop function chip XTR116.
Default board support resitance value 0~10K, you can use a potentional trim-pot to tune the output first.
- Attached an external trim-pot 10K for tuning
- Tune to minimium resistance for “zero” 4mA:
- Tune the external trim-pot marked side to minimium
- and then tune the on-board marked trim-pot to 4mA
- Tune to maximium resistance for 20mA
- Tune the external trim-pot marked side to maximium
- and then tune the on-board marked trim-pot to 20mA
- Replace the external trim-pot with your sensor
Output current side support voltage 9-36V
Custimizable for other resistance range 1K, 5K, 50K, MOQ 50pcs