ADC Analog Read Value 0~5V to 5~20mA Current-Loop Transmitter Converter
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The board convert common 0~5V analog value to 5~20mA current-loop, it enable the value transfer as long as possible without lost.
Read more about current loop advantages on wiki here.
- ADC analog value input from two pin screw cable terminal
- Board power supply and current output from the three pin screw cable tterminal
- On board power indicator LED, and current indicator LED (strength)
- On board three pin header: 0V, ADC+ and +5V. The 5V power supply is generated by the board.
- On board power regulator 7805 allows the input voltage up to 30V.
- Setup: Connect ADC+ input to 0V or 5V by a jumper, connect a current meter to read on the output, connect power supply.
- Set for miniumium input 0V = 5mA: Connect 0V and ADC+, so input ADC value is 0V. Then tune the “zero” potentiometer until the output is read to 5mA
- Set for maximium input +5V = 20mA: Connect +5V and ADC+, so input ADC value is +5V. Then tune the “range” potentiometer until the output is read to 20mA
There are no reviews yet.