Vibration Sensing Module, LM393+SW18020P
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Can detect the vibration of the surrounding environment
- Sensitivity adjustable the blue digital potentiometer adjustment (Figure)
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Output form: Digital switching output (0 and 1)
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Small board PCB size: 3cm * 1.6cm
Module interface specification (3-wire)
- VCC external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected to the 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller)
- GND external GND
- DO-board digital output interface (0 and 1) If you use arduino digitalreadserial example code, please be aware to keep the vibration constant happen, otherwise it is hard to read from many signals.
Note: AO mouth is invalid for this, do not do any processing.
- Documentation: Reference schematic please refer to this post.