Complete Datasheet see on this PDF, or view ordering guide on this wiki page.
- Main Processor: Tensilica Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessor
- Wireless Connectivity
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (802.11n @ 2.4 GHz up to 150 Mbit/s)
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Low Power: Low power options utilize the ULP co-processor to ensure that you can still do ADC conversions, computation, and level thresholds while in deep sleep.
- Internal Memory
- ROM: 448 KiB – For booting and core functions.
- SRAM: 520 KiB – For data and instruction.
- RCT SLOW SRAM: 8 KiB – For co-processor accessing during deep-sleep mode.
- RCT FAST SRAM: 8 KiB – For data storage and main CPU during RTC Boot from the deep-sleep mode.
- EFUSE: 1 Kibit – Of which 256 bits are used for the system (MAC address and chip configuration) and the remaining 768 bits are reserved for customer applications, including Flash-Encryption and Chip-ID.
- Embedded Flash: 0 MiB or 2 MiB (depending on variation) – ESP32-D2WD has 2 MiB of embedded flash, internally connected via GPIO16, GPIO17, SD_CMD, SD_CLK, SD_DATA_0 and SD_DATA_1. The other chips in the ESP32 series have no embedded flash.
- External Flash and SRAM: ESP32 without embedded flash supports up to 4 × 16 mebibytes of external QSPI flash and SRAM with hardware encryption based on AES to protect developer’s programs and data.
- Peripheral Input/Output: Rich peripheral interface with DMA that includes capacitive touch, ADCs (analog-to-digital converter), DACs (digital-to-analog converter), I²C (Inter-Integrated Circuit), UART (universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter), CAN 2.0 (Controller Area Network), SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface), I²S (Integrated Inter-IC Sound), RMII (Reduced Media-Independent Interface), PWM (pulse width modulation), and more.
- IEEE 802.11 standard security features all supported, including WFA, WPA/WPA2 and WAPI
- Secure boot
- Flash encryption
- 1024-bit OTP, up to 768-bit for customers
- Cryptographic hardware acceleration: AES, SHA-2, RSA, elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), random number generator (RNG)
- Single-core, money-saving version
- has all the same great features and peripherals
All avaialble ESP32 ICs, Modules (WROOM-32, ESP32-WROVER, etc), Development Board(ESP32-devkitc, esp32-wrover-kit, etc) see on this page.