- RDA5981A is a low power MCU with IEEE802.11b/g/n MAC/PHY/radio integrated into one chip.
- TCP/IP protocols along with SSL are included, providing improved link robustness, extended range, and increased performance.
- For the highest integration level, the required board space has been minimized and customer cost has been reduced.
- Manufacturers can easily and fast integrate RDA5981A on their product to enable a rapid time to market.
- RDA5981A uses a compact 5×5mm² QFN package, 0.4mm pitch QFN-40.
- Datasheet please see on this page.
- Price for one unit.