- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- The ESP32-PICO-D4 is a System-in-Package (SIP) module that is based on ESP32, providing complete Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionalities.
- The module has a size as small as 7.0±0.1 mm×7.0±0.1 mm×0.94±0.1 mm, thus requiring minimal PCB area.
- The module integrates a 4-MB SPI flash.
- At the core of this module is the ESP32 chip*, which is a single 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo chip designed with TSMCs 40 nm ultra-low power technology.
- ESP32-PICO-D4 integrates all peripheral components seamlessly, including a crystal oscillator, flash, filter capacitors and RF matching links in one single package. Given that no other peripheral components are involved, module welding and testing is not required either. As such, ESP32-PICO-D4 reduces the complexity of supply chain and improves control efficiency.
- Notice price is for one single IC only.
- For volume pricing (a reel), please contact espressif directly email@example.com, we don’t have any discount for this item.
- The series support back order, but need almost a week to wait for restock, please notice.