- Additional information
- Reviews (11)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on ESP-12E ESP8266 wifi board
- All I/Os output
- No need to press reset/flash for pgoramming
- Open source support: www.nodemcu.com
- R2 version had CP2102 USB-TTL instead, larger current support, slim board can put on breadboard.
- Support windows 8.1 by CP2102, and support ESPlorer
- NO need to install driver for CH341 (replaced by CP2102), and NO need to flash firmware when you get it and use on first time. This is different with version R1.
- To use on the first time, NO need to flash the firmware, run command file.remove(“user.lua”) as instructed, see the attached image. Baud rate 9600
- To flash R2, please see the update on our Nodemcu wiki page. Baud rate 115200
- High quality USB cable is needed for this board to give high current supply, otherwise your board won’t be recognized.
Buck order price: $3.55 for 50-199pcs, $3.45 for 200pcs order.
Search esp8266 for more similar products.