[Retired] ESP-14 Wifi Board, Embedded with STM8S003F3P6
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on ESP-12E prototype design
- Inside adds STM8S003F3P6, STM8S can control ESP8266 by AT commands. The module is a complete STM8S MCU, can operate WIFI via STM8 microcontroller programming..
- Very compact package size and ultra-low power technology
- Can be widely used in smart home network and IoT, for connecting the device to the user’s physical Wi-Fi wireless network for Internet or LAN communications, networked functions.
- The module is built into a powerful STM8003 chips, all the pins are lead out, and the serial port from STM8003 is connected with ESP8266
- You can write STM8 program, ESP8266 implementation of most of the smart lamp home and WIFI things through AT command control Features.
- Buck order price $2.1 for 50-199pcs, $2 for 200pcs+
There are no reviews yet.