- Additional information
- Reviews (25)
- Product Enquiry
(Selection model option, the main display picture will change accordingly, sorry for the inconvenience.)
This is the more IO pins and SMD version of ESP8266 Wifi module, can easily embedded into your project or board, better for a real product, better than WI07C-1 PTH pins version (which is good for testing and prototyping).
Available type of boards:
ESP-03: on-board high-gain compact ceramic antenna (the white part),
- ESP-04: None of on-board anntena, smaller one doesn’t have on board antenna, you are free to design for it (Wifi_ANT Pin).
- ESP-06: Different version of WI07-4, shield metal case, slightly bigger, all the pins located on the back of the board, none of on-board antenna. Can pass FCC-EC.
- ESP-07: Same pins with wi07-12, but it has on-board ceramic antenna, and IPEX connector for lead out antenna, so you can add extra antenna to improve the signal strength when it nececssary.
- ESP-09: The smallest size only 10*10mm, 4 layer design, no on-board antenna.
- (Retired) ESP-12: The latest version with most hardware available resources on the boards
- It is 16 pins, including all 11 GPIOs, ADC, and 4 pins for setup (VCC, GND, CPEN, RST), but still not RTC and else.
- On board PCB antenna and communication status LED.
- Also through holes available for wiring, more easy for prototyping.
- Large 4M flash memory for programming! (new stock now is 4M, old stock may be not, please be aware no ganurtee)
- Wiring: If the GPIO15 pins are listed on the board, please connect it to ground. This is different with PTH version which has already done this.
- The break away pins headers only used for reference, not included in the package.