- ESP8266-DevKitC is a small-sized ESP8266-based development board produced by
- All of the I/O pins of the module are broken out to the female pin headers on
both sides of the board for easy interfacing. Developers can connect these pins to
peripherals as needed.
- On board wifi module is WROOM-02D.
- On board resources: 5V to 3.3V LDO, Dial Switch (for Auto Download and Flow Control), USBtoUART Bridge, Micro USB Port, EN Reset Button, I/O Connector, etc. For more information please see the board guide file here.
- Board reference design please see here.