ESP-12 Programmer Debugger
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Design for Wifi module ESP-12S and ESP-12F
- Use custom pogo pins to connect to the target module:
- from top left: RST, EN, VCC
- from top right: TXD, RXD, IO0,
IO2, IO15, GND
- One extra pogo pins for optional pin IO2, which not soldered. According to test, not necessary for usage either normal boot or flash. You can also use for any other IOs’ purpose.
- One Reset button
- 8 position switch:
from left function Default 1 NC – 2 NC – 3 NC – 4 Connect to Button Reset pull up 5 EN pin pull up 6 IO0 pin, switch off to pull down to flash mode pull up 7 IO2 pin pull up (not necessary) 8 IO15 pin pull down
- May not support AUTO programming like arduino, need to manually press reset to enter into flash mode.
- Package not include the ESP-12F or ESP-12S module