ESP LED Strip WIFI Control Board [ESP Version]
$5.90 – $7.70
- Additional information
- Reviews (16)
- Product Enquiry
Two Version Available:
- Based on ESP8266 Wifi IC, ESP-12F module.
ESP32-C3-12F (price raised on 12th August)
- Or ESP32-C3-12F chip, which support bluetooth 5, better LED drive capablity, fater speed, and more
- Lead out all extra pins of ESP-12F (or ESP32-C3-12F) for other use. Two setup buttons – flash and reset.
- Support one channel RGB LED strips (can also be used for three channels LED strips)
- Support one extra channel white LEd strips.
- Support one channel WS2812 LED strips or ring, (select by jumper, can not work with RGB in the same time)
- On board Mosfet control is FR1205, support up to 44A/55V, for low light 5050 white led strip is about 0.4A 12V(5W), so technically support up to 100 meter per channel.
Power Supply by DCDC MP1584:
- Input voltage 6-27V, also power LED strip, if LED strip is 12V, input voltage should be 12V. For WS2812, input voltage should use 5V.
- Main control board
- Plastic case kit (smaller than ESP relay board.)
- DC5.5-2.1CM power input cable
- RGB connecting cable
- normal 5050 white LED strip (10CM width) cable.
- Demo board flashed with RGB MQTT control firmware, other function not yet supported.
- More hardware documentation please see on this page.
- Demo video avaialble here.
Reserved pins for our RF-LINK EDRF2 module here. (one channel trigger IO0 Low)