- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on ESP8266 Wifi IC, ESP-12F module.
- One channel RGB LED strips (can also be used for three channels LED strips)
- One extra channel white LEd strips.
- Jumper select to support WS2812 LED strips or ring board.
- Input voltage 6-27V, also power LED strip, if LED strip is 12V, input voltage should be 12V. For WS2812, input voltage should use 5V.
- On board Mosfet control is FR1205, support up to 44A/55V, for low light 5050 white led strip is about 0.4A 12V(5W), so technically support up to 100 meter per channel.
- Lead out all extra pins of ESP-12F for other use. Two buttons – flash and reset.
- Package Inlcudes:
- Main control board
- Plastic case kit (smaller than ESP relay board.)
- DC5.5-2.1CM power input cable
- RGB connecting cable
- normal 5050 white LED strip (10CM width) cable.
- Not including screws for less than 5 kits from December 2017 (Which cause shaky sounds inside and will trigger security failure of shipment, it significally delay shipment.)
- Please prepare M2*8 or M2.2*6, etc crews by yourself.
- Demo board flashed with RGB MQTT control firmware, other function not yet supported.
- More hardware documentation please see on this page.
- Demo video avaialble here.
Reserved pins for our RF-LINK EDRF2 module here. (one channel trigger IO0 Low)