- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
This arduino shield combine the wifi mcu module esp-12f and lora sub-1G RF module.
ESP8266 ESP-12F Features:
- ESP-12F serial to Arduino serial, selectable D0 / D1 or soft serial D2 / D3
- All pins lead out, is not connected nor occupy by Arduino IO port
Can be used independently, can be connected to a standard serial communication FTDI
- ESP-12F can work as slave mode for arduino, or program independently.
- ADC and ADC external voltage port lead out.
- On board PROG programmable button, and ESP reset button.
- Manipulate AT commands to get data from web see demo code here.
Lora Module SX1278/76:
- Reserved but not place module.
- D10 default used for lora chip select pin.
- D5-D7 can connect via jumper to D1, D2, D5 lora DIO pins.
- D2 default used for lora IRQ DIO0 pin.
- Antenna not connected default, support pin, ipex, or sma type connector, suit your needs.
- All lead out DIO D0 ~ D5 pins on side.
- Extra DH11 socket, with 10K pull-up data pin.
- Only include the main board with esp-12F as red board.
- Not include any pin header, lora module, antenna.
- Arduino pin header please buy alone here.
- Green board show only the final soldered state only.
Documentation please see on this page.