EDBT Bluetooth BT Arduino Shield R2
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
This is redesigned arduino bluetooth shield based on our BC04-A module, arduino stackable, and use use arduino pin 3 and 4 as software serial port for communication.
- Master/Slave selectable, based on BC04-B module
- LED indicator the bluetooth status, fast flashing means not paired yet, constant high status is paired. This is also connect to the arduino digital pin2.
- Reset Button can clear the pairing status.
- Prototype on board area.
- UART D0/D1 or D3/D4: Use either software serial port of arduino digital pin 3 (RX) and 4 (TX), or original UART port of digital pin 1(TX) and 0 (RX)
- Output to Pins or Arduino: Connect the uart of the bluetooth module to either external serial pins or to the arduino board.
- Hardware/Software, Hardware Master/Slave Setup jumpers. When keep this not used, then will be setup by software.
Package include the main board only, for arduino type pin header, please buy from here.
There are no reviews yet.