Arduino Sensor Interactive Wireless MISC Utility Shield
0 out of 5
SKU: DAS1075 Category: Arduino Shields Tags: APC220, Bluetooth, Button-Push, Led-SEGMENT, Potentiometer, RF-2.4GHZ, Sensor-Buzzer, Sensor-Infrared, Servo-Driver, Shield Arduino, utility
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Seamless docking UNO development board
- 4 LED indicators (LED indicator are very important for projects, with this indicator can be directly used to indicate the working status of the program to facilitate the program debugging.
- U5 – DS18B20 / LM35 temperature sensor interface, you can do the temperature measurement experiment.
- 3296 precision adjustable potentiometer, to provide analog port input (can be used to control the LED brightness, rotating steering gear angle, digital voltage, etc.)
- U4 – Infrared integrated receiver, can be suitable for any infrared remote control experiment.
- Four digital segment display (using 74HC595 drive province IO learning SPI), you can do digital tube display experiment (can display temperature, voltage, count, etc.).
- Three independent buttons, a reset button, you can do key experiment (man-machine interface).
- Buzzer can be used for sound experiment (can alarm, pronunciation, etc.)
- Serial interface: Bluetooth, wireless interface, voice module, voice recognition module, can be used for wireless communication experiments
- Servo gear interface, easy to drive the steering gear
- Infrared detection interface.
Be the first to review “Arduino Sensor Interactive Wireless MISC Utility Shield” Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
There are no reviews yet.