Arduino Sensor Interactive Wireless MISC Utility Shield
0 out of 5
SKU: DAS1075 Category: Arduino Shields Tags: APC220, Bluetooth, Button-Push, Led-SEGMENT, Potentiometer, RF-2.4GHZ, Sensor-Buzzer, Sensor-Infrared, Servo-Driver, Shield Arduino, utility
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Seamless docking UNO development board
- 4 LED indicators (LED indicator are very important for projects, with this indicator can be directly used to indicate the working status of the program to facilitate the program debugging.
- U5 – DS18B20 / LM35 temperature sensor interface, you can do the temperature measurement experiment.
- 3296 precision adjustable potentiometer, to provide analog port input (can be used to control the LED brightness, rotating steering gear angle, digital voltage, etc.)
- U4 – Infrared integrated receiver, can be suitable for any infrared remote control experiment.
- Four digital segment display (using 74HC595 drive province IO learning SPI), you can do digital tube display experiment (can display temperature, voltage, count, etc.).
- Three independent buttons, a reset button, you can do key experiment (man-machine interface).
- Buzzer can be used for sound experiment (can alarm, pronunciation, etc.)
- Serial interface: Bluetooth, wireless interface, voice module, voice recognition module, can be used for wireless communication experiments
- Servo gear interface, easy to drive the steering gear
- Infrared detection interface.