- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
- Universal IR receiver (HS0038) * 5pcs
- IR LED transmitter * 5pcs
IR sensor tuned to 38KHz, perfect for receiving commands from a TV remote control.
Runs at 5V (although it seems to be OK down to 3.3V)To use, connect pin 3 (all the way to the right) to 5V power, pin 2 (middle) to ground and listen on pin 1. It doesn’t do any decoding of the signal, just passes the ‘raw data’ along.
- Size: square, 7mm by 8mm detector area
- Price: $2.00 at the Electrodragon shop
- Output: 0V (low) on detection of 38KHz carrier, 5V (high) otherwise
- Sensitivity range: 800nm to 1100nm with peak response at 940nm. Frequency range is 35KHz to 41KHz with peak detection at 38KHz
- Power supply: 5V DC 3mA
- HS0038 Datasheet
You can find the tutorial here.
More info here: