- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
- Decode most infrared singal in market, up to 99% devices can be decoded. Not only standard NEC protocol, but most of rest.
- And you don’t need to understand the details of any protocol, technics or usage of any specific IR standard. Our this board receive signal and output stanard hex value as string, copy and paste (or store in MCU as array) the string to send commands.
- Domestic appliances including TVs, TV top set box, air conditioner, fans, etc.
- Serial/UART output of decoded signal.
- Direct send decoded signal to the devices to control. Great partner for IOT project.
- Demo video avaialble here. (See how to quick start)
- Based on common type C51 MCU STC15F104, standard and mature solution.
- IR transmistter with contstant current, more stable output signal. Slightly different with provided schematic.
- IR receiver use 38Khz integerated 0038 receiver. (Fixed version)
- Wide range power supply 2.5V-5.5V, work mode: ≤20mA; standby ≤0.5uA;
- Standard serial/UART interface: bard rate 9600, 1, 8, N, 1
- Simple Pin definition: Power VCC, GND, TXD, RXD
- Application: Infrared forwarder, transmistter, infrared adapter, universal remote control, remote control switches, smart appliances.
- Fixed frequency mode can sense most device, command is FA FD. Audo frequency mode will be much more complex to use.
- See documentation on this page, demo code available, you can easily control any IR device by this board from arduino.