- Additional information
- Reviews (34)
- Product Enquiry
Simple ESP8266 ESP-12 SMD to DIP/PTH adapter board.
R2 version support not only ESP-07, ESP-12 but also new ESP-12F, which has extra 6 pis (SPI and I/Os)
- On board LDO SPX3819-3.3V, 500mA, input voltage 4-16V. (Updated on R2.2 June 2018)
- Serial TXD, RXD is 3.3V/5V logic complaint now, support max upload speed, arduino – 921600, esp download tool – 1500000 bps.
- (This is from version 2.1, old version arduno can not up to max speed.)
- EN(CHPD), IO2 pull up, GPIO15 pull down.
- IO0 and reset pull up and connect with buttons.
- Press down the flashing firmware then press the reset will enter into firmware fleshing mode
- Breadboard friendly.
- Board size 25.4 x 33 mm
- Includes the adapter board and break away pins connectors (not soldered)
- Not include the wifi main module.
- Documentation schematic please see on this page.
- See how to quickly flash nodemcu interpreter on this page, arduino or anymore interpreter will be similar.
- Price break: 17% off for 200pcs+ of w/o esp-12f module, 17% off for 50pcs+ of with esp-12f module, price will auto update in cart
- Note pin IO4 and IO5 is switched, not same as ESP-12F pinout (we used early version pinout).