[Retired] SIM908 GSM GPS DEV Board R1.5
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
This is a very compact sim908 development board, integrated design to achieve a compact size at 50*50mm. All the pins are lead out for further design or embedding. So you can use this board for two purpose:
- Leave the hardware design and focus on the AT commands controlling;
- Further design and embed into your own system.
- Use CP2102 for USB to TTL communication, one DPDT switch, you can manually switch the UART communication to USB by using this switch. You can use the GSM and GPS in the same time by connect to the pins directly, but can’t use together via the USB output.
- Use MIC29302 power regular, supply up to 2A and 4V power for IC.
- Two SMA antenna (female) connector for GSM and GPS, you can find these types of antenna in our store.
- SIM card slot on the back of the board, normal card size.
- RJ11 standard phone handle connector, you can take the phone handle and plug it into this board, them make a call
- All the pins are lead out for further design and embedded use, except the SPK and MIC pins which already brought to RJ11, standard 2.54 pins.
- Very compact size, 50*50 mm.
- Fit into our 50mm width case, like this one, but the side cover has no holes for all connectors.
R1.5 version has no important differences with old version 1.0.
Wholesale price $25 for more than 50pcs order.