[Retired]SIM800L GSM GPRS Dev Board (Replace SIM900A)
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
This module power supply of 5V, computer debugging USB to TTL serial port. 800MA power supply output current , TTL serial port compatible with 3.3V and 5V MCU, the MCU can be connected directly.
IPX antenna interface can switch PCB antenna, glue stick antenna and sucker antenna.
SIM800L 4 frequency data communications, globally available.
- The ultra-small size for a variety of cuff and embedded.
- Using side slot design, easy to switch phone card when you design it within a case
- IPX interface may optionally replace the antenna. Default PCB antenna, greatly reducing: the use of space.
- board with gold board, in terms of performance more stable.
- More stable because of the golden plated PCB
- This module add protection devices that can be anti-reverse, anti-hypertension, reducing the board’s loss, suitable programs and learning.
Package includes SMA-IPX cable and Rod antenna, as shown in the pictures.
SIM800L does not support bluetooth, only SIM800H does.
And the price is way to high, the same board is sold on ebay for 12$