[Price-up]IR Contactless Human Temperature Sensor MLX90614 R2
$8.10 – $24.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Sensing distance of each version:
- MLX90614-BAA Breakout Board: 2mm
- MLX90614-BCC Breakout Board: 10 mm
- MLX90614-DCI Breakout Board: 1 M
- Directly IIC interface communication output, on board 3V3 LDO
MLX90614 Chip Features:
- The MLX90614 is an Infra Red thermometer for non contact temperature measurements. Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning chip are integrated in the same TO-46 can package.
- Thanks to its low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC and powerful DSP unit, a high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer is achieved.
- The thermometer comes factory calibrated with the digital SMBus compatible interface enabled. Readout resolution is 0.02°C.
- It has a huge number of applications including body temperature measurment and movement detection.
- Small size, low cost
- Easy to integrate
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature range (0 to +50°C for both Ta and To)
- Single and dual zone versions
- Simple adaptation for 8 to 16V applications
- Power saving mode
- Different package options for applications and measurements versatility
- Automotive grade
- -40 … + 125 ° C for ambient temperature
- -70 … + 380 ° C for measuring the target temperature
- Measuring distance: close 5-10cm
- Dual zone version.
R1 Breakout Board Features:
- Direct serial output temperature data, simplified reading method.
- Power supply: 3-5v
- Current: 5ma
- The baud rate is 9600 or 115200
- Size: 18mm * 16.5mm * 5mm (L * W * H)
- Mounting hole 3mm, installation hole spacing 11.5mm, row needle spacing 2.54mm
MLX90614-BAA, MLX90614-BCC, MLX90614-DCI