DS18B20 Water-Proof Temperature Probe w/Cable
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Product Enquiry
- Stainless steel probe header, anti-rust, sensor each pin separated with heat shrink tubing to prevent short circuit, internal sealant, waterproof!
- 1 meter cable length
- Stainless steel housing (6 * 50mm), the leads length of 100cm (1M)
- 3.0V ~ 5.5V power supply
- 9 to 12 adjustable resolution
- Temperature sensing range of -55 ℃ ~ +125 ℃, the maximum operational temperature the the cable is +85C
- No external components, the unique single-bus interface
- Output leads: red (VCC), yellow (DATA), black or green (GND)
- This item is designed for measuring the temperature of liquid originally, so you can sink the metal probe into the liquid to measure directly.
- Notice the current version may need external pull up resistor between yellow data and red wire, otherwise could no output!
- Some debug note please see on this page.
- Bulk order price is 17% off for over 50pcs order, price auto update in cart.
remymorra (verified owner) –
very good 😀
These One wire Temp probes work great for building swimming pool controls.
Alfius (verified owner) –
Works very well.
giorgio.boiero (verified owner) –
My version has the below color wires:
Output leads: red (VCC), yellow (DATA), green (GND)
It works with Arduino with this library:
Christoph (verified owner) –
This sensor is surprisingly accurate. Produces reliable results even in boiling water.