MISC Expander Shield for Raspberry Pi
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The board includes follwoing functions
- 0.96” SPI connected OLED interface.
- DS3231 RTC I2C real time clock, also on board battery socket.
- PCF8591 analog input and output expander, lead out following extra pins:
- AOUT – also have on board programmable LED
- AIN1 – connect to analog sensor socket, with pull up resistor, via jumper. Default include lightcell sensor
- AIN3 – connected to on board trim-pot potentiometer, via jumper.
- PCF8574 GPIO expander, lead out following extra GPIOs, with break out pin header
- L0 – joystick left – via SMD jumper
- L1 – joystick down – via SMD jumper
- L2 – joystick right – via SMD jumper
- L3 – joystick up – via SMD jumper
- L4 – on board LEDs
- L7 – buzzer – via SMD jumper
- Raspberry pin IO26 / P25 controlled LED.
- Infrared receiver via IO18 / P1 raspberry pi, support LIRC software
- Reserved DS18B20 temperature sensor socket, at IO4/ P7.
- On board power LED.
Schematic please see on this page, demo code please find here (misc).
There are no reviews yet.