Raspberry Pi GPIO Shield V2
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- On board UART-RS232 interface, DB9 connector, greate for long distance up to 15 meters, reliable wire cable connection.
- On board infrared receiver and transmitter, support linux software LIRC, also can use in XMBC or other applications. The setup is:
- Receiver = IO26
- Transimitter = IO17
- A rought LIRC setup guide please see here.
- On board two control buttons via IO20 and IO21.
- Break out interface:
- SPI: CLK MISO MOSI CE0 (board inside) GND 3VD
- SPI: CLK MISO MOSI CE1 (board outside)GND 3VD
- IIC: SCL SDA 3V3 GND
- UART: TXD RXD GND
- All other used GPIOs pins with 3.3V, GND row pins.
- IO18 IO27 IO22 IO23 IO24 IO25 IO4 IO5 IO6 IO12 IO13 IO16 IO19
- On board LDO AMS1117 to provide high current on 3.3V, on board power LED.
There are no reviews yet.