[price-up] BME280 Pressure Huminity Temperature Sensor Breakout
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Measure the pressure, huminity and temperature in a super mini size.
- Operation Voltage: 3.3V
- IIC & SPI Communications Interface
- Temp Range: -40C to 85C
- Humidity Range: 0 – 100% RH, =-3% from 20-80%
- Pressure Range: 30,000Pa to 110,000Pa, relative accuracy of 12Pa, absolute accuracy of 100Pa (1hPa)
- Altitude Range: 0 to 30,000 ft (9.2 km), relative accuracy of 3.3 ft (1 m) at sea level, 6.6 (2 m) at 30,000 ft.
- Incredibly Small size
- Pull up/down resistor on IIC pins and other two CSB, CLK pins
- IIC address 0x76, or please use our version test arduino sketch here.
There are no reviews yet.