BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (9)
- Product Enquiry
This is a breakout board for the Bosch BMP180 high-precision, low-power digital barometer. The BMP180 offers a pressure measuring range of 300 to 1100 hPa with an accuracy down to 0.02 hPa in advanced resolution mode. It’s based on piezo-resistive technology for high accuracy, ruggedness and long term stability. These come factory-calibrated, with the calibration coefficients already stored in ROM. What makes this sensor great is that it is nearly identical to its former rev, the BMP085!
This breadboard-friendly board breaks out every pin to a 5-pin 0.1″ pitch header. VCC can be from 1.8V to 3.6V and is 5V tolerant; we typically run it on a clean, regulated 3.3V supply. The analog and digital supplies (VDDD and VDDA) are tied to a single header pin, but are separately decoupled. It connects to a microcontroller via I²C bus (also known as TWI, or on the Arduino, the “Wire” library).
- Digital two wire (I²C, TWI, “Wire”) interface
- Wide barometric pressure range
- Flexible supply voltage range (1.8V to 3.6V)
- Ultra-low power consumption, 0.1uA at standby mode
- Low noise measurements
- Includes temperature sensor
- Low-profile with a small footprint, LCC8 package: package leadless ceramic carrier (LCC)
- Pressure range: 300 ~ 1100hPa (altitude 9000 m ~ -500 m)
- High linearity mode, the resolution is 0.03hPa (0.25 meters)
- With temperature output, temperature compensation
- MSL 1 Reaction time: 7.5ms
- No external clock circuit
- GPS precision navigation (dead reckoning, up and down the bridge detection, etc.)
- Indoor and outdoor navigation
- Leisure, sports and medical health monitoring
- Weather Forecast
- Vertical speed indicator (rising / sinking speed)
- Fan Power Control
- You can find the datasheet of BMP180 on bosch page.
- This item does not have a schematic available yet.