MAX6675 Breakout Board for Thermocouple
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Use together with our K-type thermocouple. Easy to build to an oven reflow control system.
- SPI interface for easy connection and arduino and SCM, distribution 2.54mm pin spacing
- Temperature range 0 ℃ ~ 1024 ℃, the converter temperature resolution of 0.25 ° C.
- Chip cold junction compensation. High impedance differential input. Thermocouple break detection.
- Wide operating voltage range 3. 0 ~ 5. 5V, operating current of 50mA.
- Operating temperature range -20 ℃ ~ 85 ℃.
- Module size: 15mm * 28mm has a 3mm diameter screw holes
- K-type thermocouple junction location, use 301 ordinary terminals, convenient and simple.
Note: The default shipping pins and terminals are not welded, with the plate distribution, customer needs its own welding.