The LM75A or B is a high-speed I2C interface temperature sensor that converts temperature directly to digital signals from -55°C to +125°C and achieves an accuracy of 0.125°C. The MCU can read directly from the I2C bus.
The data in the internal registers and the four data registers can be operated by I2C to set different operating modes.
The LM75A has three optional logical address pins, so that 8 devices can be connected simultaneously on the same bus without An address conflict has occurred.
- I2C bus interface, device address 7-bit slave address 1001xxx, 8 devices can be expanded on the same bus;
- Power supply range: 2.8V ~ 5.5V, temperature range: -55 ° C ~ +125 ° C;
- The 11-bit ADC provides a temperature resolution of 0.125 ° C;
- Programmable temperature threshold and hysteresis set point;
- The device can be used as a stand-alone temperature controller at power-up;
- Separate Open-Drain OS Output Operates as Interrupt or Comparator/Thermostat Input
- Register Readback Capability
- Power-Up Defaults Permit Stand-Alone Operation as a Thermostat
- Low Operating Supply Current 250µA (typ), 1mA (max)
- 4µA (typ) Shutdown Mode Minimizes Power Consumption
- Pin- and/or Register-Compatible with Improved Performance Maxim Sensors Including MAX7500,
MAX6625, MAX6626, DS75LV, and DS7505
- On board pull up IIC resistors
- On board OS pin indication LED, when threshold reach or interrupt triggered.
- Selectable IIC address, A0 A1 A2 can be soldered to connect for different IIC address, on back side.