4-Digi 7-Segment Display, IIC, Arduino TM1637
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Use 4-digi 3.6” 7-segment display, common anode, 12 pins
- Only need two control pins, CLK and DATA (DIO)
- Use common 7-segment control IC TM1637, widely used together with 7-segment in many cases, for example, small instruments, domestic appliance, etc. Also very simple peripheral circuits for TM1637. (Datasheet of this IC is NOT available now, only in Chinese)
- Available to adjust brightness, 8 level gray scale
- Control signal can be 5V or 3V3
- 4 * M2 installation holes
- Arduino library (for TM1637) supported.
muunokhoi (verified owner) –
These arn’t actually I2C protocol, they are serial with a data a clock line. This is actually useful as they can be used on any two digital pins, not just the arduino I2C pins. The control chip is not well documented but the libraries are straight forward. Good display and good price. I wouldn’t mind if they came without the headers soldered, sometimes I’d rather have a different way to wire them.