- On board 2x TB6612 mosfet drive
- Up to 1.2A per drive channel. (3A peak)
- Each TB6612 driver has a full H-bridge, capable to drive a full stepper motor or 2x DC motor. Wire terminal lead out on board two sides.
- Drive by PWM signal from PWM9685 driver.
- Driver pca9685 only use IIC interface.
- Selectable IIC address, and fully stackable design.
- Extra two servo drive pins on board left top.
- Extra PWM pins all lead out.
- Power Supply
- Extra Vmotor power supply wire terminal, for motors
- Jumper select to connect Arduino VIN Power in to Vmotor.
- Extra 5V power supply for servos on left top
- Servo 1 control by arduino 10 pin
- Servo 2 control by arduino 9 pin
- More extra prototypes holes for prototyping.
- Not include extra soldering pin headers, please find stackable headers here.