DRV8833 Dual H-Bridge DC Motor Stepper Drive Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
High performance motor / stepper drive on this mini package.
- Size: 18.5*16mm
- Input voltage: 3 – 10V (peak to 12.8V)
- Single H bridge output current: 1.5A (peak to 2A), can drive 2 DC geared motors, or one stepper.
- On Board power indicator.
- Built-in overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, undervoltage lockout and overtemperature protection. With low power sleep mode.
- Uses: It can drive DC motors up to 1.5A and 4-wire stepper motors.
Instructions for use:
- ULT low level is sleep mode (need to disconnect the J2 short solder joint behind the module)
- OUT1, 0UT2 is a 1-way H-bridge, and the corresponding control is IN1, IN2.
- OUT3, 0UT4 is the second H-bridge, and the corresponding control is IN3, IN4.
- EEP is the protection output and is not used by default.
- VCC oltage input 3 to 10V.