Plug the RaspiRobot Board into the GPIO port on the Raspberry Pi and it provides dual bi-directional motor controllers, two open collector outputs, two switch inputs, a pair of status LEDs and even a voltage regulator capable of powering the Pi using a battery source from 7-12VDC.
A Python library module makes it easy to interface with the robot hardware from your software on the Pi. The combination of Raspberry PI and the RaspiRobot Board makes it easier and more affordable than you might think to build a robot with computer vision, web access or even machine learning using the linux operating system and Python code.
- Dual Bi-directional Motor Control
- Voltage Regulator powers Raspberry Pi from Batteries (7-12V)
- 2 x Open collector outputs (25mA)
- 2 x LEDs
- 2 x Switch inputs
- 5V Serial connector
- 3.3V I2C connector
- Simple to use Python library module
- Module design for model B