- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The Easy-Driver Stepper Motor Driver is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver). EasyDriver requires a 7V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of stepper motor. The EasyDriver has an on board voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V. Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a MCU and you’ve got precision motor control!
EasyDriver drives bi-polar motors, and motors wired as bi-polar. I.e. 4,6, or 8 wire stepper motors.
This is the newest version of EasyDriver V4. It provides much more flexibility and control over your stepper motor, when compared to older versions. The microstep select (MS1 and MS2) pins of the A3967 are broken out allowing adjustments to the microstepping resolution. The sleep and enable pins are also broken out for further control.
Stepper motors usually have a defined number of steps or step angle parameters, general motor revolution is divided into 200 steps, that is, step angle of 1.8 degrees, EasyDriver having a step away from the breakdown of features, this drive plate segments 8 segments, that is, every step of the motor is subdivided into 8 small step, this can be able to get more precise control, that EasyDriver 1600 steps needed to complete a full 360 degree rotation.
Features of the Easy Drive Stepper Motor Driver:
- A3967 microstepping driver
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
- Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
- Package: Board color is either blue or red.