- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
Here is a design for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter!
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 36VDC.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (10-22AWG) and power
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for seperate logic/motor supplies
- Tested compatible with Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove
- Download the easy-to-use Arduino software library, check out the examples and you’re ready to go!
- The motor drive, can also drive 4 dc motor can be 600MA through each motor, motor can be run in to the 36V voltage between 4.5 V.Can also drive two stepper motor and two steering gear.
Documentation see on this page.
laplaciano_1 (verified owner) –
Very usefull. Thankyou.
Delia (verified owner) –
Works OK. Mine had the chip for M3-M4 upside down. Once I realized and fixed started to work without other problems.